Friday 26 August 2016

Lost Gardens of Heligan: Where is your coffee shop?


I need coffee...


My mum is mising Paul McCartney...


...and my brother is trying to rival my blog with a new one called 'Dave charcoals'...


Can we at least solve one of these issues with one of you guys making me a coffee?


Trees? What about you?


Oh, yeah, thanks.

Thanks for sending whatever you sent down from your leaves for me. It felt like it had teeth...


Something has bitten me...


Probably not a spider, as my mum has kindly illustrated above...


Or something from it's web.

Mum, why must you mock me when I have a fly in my pants and there's no caffeine to be had?


This will be my seat until coffee appears.


Strange...

The fly has gone but I see no cardboard cups trotting along.

Yet.


Maybe if I write annoying things on the wooden stuff here, my mum and brother will give up and find me a drink to shut me up?


'Mr Mendeleveev is the best', eh mum?


We'll see about that!


What's that, David?

You've GUFFED on the bench?

How rude...


Being hilarious and evil at the same time is so tiring...


Let me rest my flat foot for a minute.



***




























No comments:

Post a Comment